May 05, 2021
Backup and Restore Google Chrome Settings
Turning on Google Chrome sync will sync bookmarks, history, passwords, autofill information, and preferences.
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Check to make sure sync is enabled in Google Chrome by clicking on the user icon on the upper-right corner of your browser window.
- Click on the Turn on sync button.
- Log into Google, if you’re not already, or create a Google account.
-If you are already signed into a Google account, your Google Chrome is now set to sync.
-If you do not have a Google account, you can create one with your company email.
- To create a Google account, click on Create account.
- Choose the Use my current email address instead option.
- Fill in the first name, last name, company email address, and passwords fields and click Next.
- It will verify your email address, check your email address and enter in the code. Once the code is entered, click on Verify to continue.
- It will also prompt you to add a recovery phone number and recovery email address, these can be added in or skipped.
- Once completed, your Google Chrome will now be syncing to your Google account.